Jayne Willia…, Home Owner in Rochester, NY

I am an out of town owner and I have properties to sell in Rochester but it seems impossible to get an agent to list the properties. Can anyone help?

Asked by Jayne Williams, Rochester, NY Fri Sep 20, 2013

Answers

15
Tim Moore’s answer
If you have trouble finding a Realtor to list property, or properties, then something odd is happening. Either you are not trying very hard, your asking to list at prices way out of line, or there is something severally wrong with the listings.
I imagine he has found someone by now, as his question is six months old.
Oktay Kocaoglu is an excellent agent, look him up you will be impressed with his integrity and honesty.
Jayne: I just received your question regarding properties you have to sell in Rochester. I know it's difficult to manage the sale of homes under your circumstances with being out of town. I do know that working together and communication are key in any real estate experience in buying or selling. I would be happy to speak with you on the properties you are having problems with finding an agent to list for you to see if I can assist you. If you have not already found someone to work with you and are interesting in speaking with me I can be reached best on my cell phone at (585)729-2816. I hope to hear from you if you would like my assistance. Thank you!

Jim Kubarek
Associate Broker,GRI
Re/max Realty Group
40A Grove Street
Pittsford, New York 14534
(585)389-1027 - Office
(585)729-2816 - Cell
(585)248-0449 - Fax
Email:jkubarek@rochester.rr.com
Good afternoon Jayne,
Thank you for the question.
With the internet we have today your properties should be able to be sold from any distance today.
If you would like assistance feel free to contact me.
Jayne:

I would be happy to help you list your properties for sale. I have a great deal of experience in dealing with out of the area investors looking to buy and sell properties. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,
Bill Walsh
Sales Agent-Seven Valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Hello Jayne
I am sorry you are having such a difficult time. I am happy to help you or to point you in the right direction. I have been selling homes in the Greater Rochester community for 28 years. I hope to hear from you.

Kristin Vanden Brul
REMAX Plus
2171 Monroe Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
585-727-3456
kvbhomes@gmail.com
Jayne i work for RE/MAX Custom who has its own property management company so we help people buy and sell homes plus we can manage their assets. We have several agenants that work with investors daily to buy investment properties.
It would be my pleasure to meet with you and discuss how to best address listing and marketing your properties to obtain the highest possible market price. This can be done individually or as seperate listings. There are of course advantages and disadvantages. We are centrally located off 590 exit 8 empire Bvd.

Brad Newton
RE/MAX Custom
585-236-7780
BradNewton@REMAX.NET
I can help you! You can call me directly at 585-474-9491. I specialize in investments properties and most of my clients are from out of town as well. Call me and let's get them listed!

Yvette Ortiz
Two Rochester responses each with a telephone number.
Hopefully you, Anthony or Frank will fill in the blanks Tim left. I can not imagne an agent turning down an opporutnity to list real estate. State Street or Monroe Ave....agents live to list.
There must be more to the story.
I work for a very large company in downstate NY but has a very big referral network which will insure you of getting a TOP Agent in this area. Email me at allan.erps@randrealty.com & I assure you of getting tremendous results. Allan
Hi Jayne,

My name is Anthony Mancuso and I am a Commercial Realtor who is part of the Keller Williams Realty commercial team. We specialize in retail, office, and investment properties. I would be willing to discuss listing your properties. Feel free to contact me at 585-340-4924 or amancuso@kw.com. Have a nice day.
I am a Rochester Realtor and would be glad to help.

Fbrealtor@yahoo.com
585-820-6868
I will be happy to help you; not only am I a Realtor broker in four states, I have a Realtor in Rochester who handles all of my investment properties and has been doing so successfully for years. Call or email me.

Gail Gladstone
Gladstone Group
631-425-6150
Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com