benitezinvest, Home Buyer in Palm Beach County, FL

I am an investor with 300-500k in cash to purchase and flip residential homes in PBC

Asked by benitezinvest, Palm Beach County, FL Sun Jan 27, 2013

I am seeking a real estate expert that can assist in helping me find deals in Palm Beach County and Broward County

Answers

3
When it comes to great investments-they are certainly dwindling but can still be had. Timing is everything.When the good one comes along one must act swiftly. Knowledge of the area is also crucial.
I only will help on the north end of the county-Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter areas.
If you want to discuss and share thoughts-please give me a call or sign on to my website.It was voted #1 by The Florida Association of Realtors.(just click on the link below)

Jeff Egizio
Boca Executive Realty-Juno Beach
561.339.0730 - Direct
JeffEgizio@BocaExecutive.com
http://www.bocaexecutiverealty.com/agents/JeffEgizio/
skype: jeff.egizio
This is the BEST time for an investor to purchase properties. Have a listing right now that investors are looking at - expect to be in contract shortly. I can find you other properties to invest in that can be rented out, and are all age communities. Would focus on NO HOA, no restrictions.

Looking forward to the possibility of working with you and finding you worthy investments.

Marilyn Jacobs
Jeffrey Ray & Associates
561-638-9818 (landline)
561-302-3388 (cell)
Hi Benitez,

I am working with several investors all over the world. Palm Beach is a very popular area for investments.

Please contact me directly with more information on exactly what types of properties you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com