Daniel Evar, Home Buyer in Hamden, CT

I am an investor from Europe, and I want to know if it is possible to get a loan as a non US resident ?

Asked by Daniel Evar, Hamden, CT Wed Oct 23, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Daniel,

If you are a non-resident alien you will need an acceptable visa (L1 or H1 visa renewable) and established credit history (three credit scores from credit report) to apply for home loans.
Where in the U.S. are you looking to invest? It is best to contact a mortgage broker from that state.

I hope that helps!


Bria Durant
Classic Properties, LLC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013
I am an agent in Hamden and work with many local mortgage brokers. Please let me know if I can assist you further.
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
Thank you, i will try contacting a broker. I am looking to start small, with a house in the hamden, ct. area. Just because i know hamden from my university days.
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
As Bria Mentioned it will depend on your status. If this is for a property in ct I am a licensed broker in ct.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer