sp.resolution,  in Palmdale, CA

I am a investor based in Palmdale looking for an investor friendly agent to do multiple transactions with.

Asked by sp.resolution, Palmdale, CA Tue Jan 14, 2014

Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent Wanted

Answers

9
Hello: I have some properties I have not put in the MLS yet that may suit your interest. Please email me at paniagua.juan@sbcglobal.net. I am a license real estate broker in Palmdale. Thank you.
Please contact me outside of this website. I have properties that will likely be of interest to you.

steve@burtonteam1.com
Hi My name is Danny Phuong Tran, Real Estate Agent for many years, and familiar with investment project for long time. Please contact me any time

Thank you

New Century
Dre# 01763825
3560 Grand Ave
Chino Hills, Ca 91709
818-317-4698 Direct
Tranpomona@yahoo.com
I presume that you know the market for investors to buy homes via auction, REO or Short sale has shrunken somewhat over the past 8 to 12 months. With that said, there are still opportunities out there if you cast a wide net and think outside the box. Every week or so, a new listing with the potential for an 8 plus percent return via rental comes to the marketplace in the prime area. Obviously, it doesn't stay around for long, so you need an agent who will turn you onto these homes and display a superior knowledge of the marketplace so that your offer is competitive, while still allowing you to obtain your return objectives.

In order for me to know what type of investor you are, I have a couple questions:

1) Are you looking to flip properties or buy and hold?
2) Do you have the contact to do major remodeling, or are you looking for homes that need only cosemtic fixes?
3) Are you open to purchasing homes throughout the Antelope Valley, or just in particular parts of Palmdale?

My coverage area is pretty vast, since I live in rural eastern part of the AV but I work predominantly on the westside from Palmdale all the way to Lake Hughes and Antelope Acres. Having a knowledge of both the suburban and rural parts of the valley has helped me to provide a wider range of investment options to my clients.

If you have some time later this week, I would love to discuss the above items with you and see if we can make a solid connection for years to come.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com
I would love to work with you! I'm an agent ONLY - not an agent/investor which creates a conflict of interest. Call me any time 661-435-3800. I have worked with many investors in the past. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Good Afternoon,

My name is Nancy Villasenor I work with RE/MAX. I have extensive experience with working with investors. Please visit my website.
Hi Nanette,
Yes I am a Investor friendly Agent.....I'm also in the AVREIA. See you at the next meeting
Hi, my name is Don and I am a Broker in Palmdale. I am currently working with several investors in the Palmdale/Lancaster area. Call me so we can discuss your goals.

Don

Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Thank you

Trisha Provinge Broker , MBA,SFR
Short Sale, Foreclosure Specialist
BRE #01870214
Trishaprovinge@yahoo.com
Fax: 661-225-9727