Gabriel Riva, Home Buyer in Viva P  Lapham, Cocoa,...

How long do landlords advertise their rental properties before they find a renter?

Asked by Gabriel Riva, Viva P Lapham, Cocoa, FL Wed Apr 3, 2013

I'm planning on buying a condo however I was curious the average time it takes landlords to advertise their rental units before they get a renter?
I am interested in the 91913,91915,91911 what other areas are great places for rental properties?

Answers

5
It should be rented with a deposit the same month its listed NO LONGER in all of San Diego. Unless its over priced.
Hi Gabriel,

My experience has been it usually takes a couple weeks, with higher end properties taking a little bit longer to rent. San Diego in general has strong demand for rentals. You have to know what rents are going for in the area or you won't get many calls if you're priced to high. If you are interested in 91913, 91915, & 91911 which are all in Chula Vista, CA. you should also look at 91910 and 91914 also in Chula Vista. Generally speaking in 91910 and 91911 you'll typically find older established homes, with 91913, 91914, 91915 having newer master planned community homes built in 80's,90's 2000's. We have a rental duplex in the 91911 area and it had a lot of demand even before we closed escrow. Good luck with your rental property search. If you don't have an agent yet feel free to contact us.
Web Reference: http://www.costasd.com/
San Diego has a low vacancy rate and properties rent up fast. I own a number of rental properties in San Diego and nothing has taken more then 2 weeks to find a excellent tenant.
I normally have the units rented prior to the close of escrow.
If you need any assistance please let me know.
We have waiting lists for specific areas.

http://www.BrandonLong.com

or

http://www.regionalrealty.org/Propertymanagement
Hi, Gabriel:

It really depends on the time of year, the specific neighborhood, etc. However, Hillcrest (92103) and North Park (92104) and other neighborhoods in the City of San Diego are very hot right now.

The market has gotten pretty hot here for anything under $500K. Multiple offers even on some pretty shabby looking properties. The place I bought for myself a little over a year ago has increased in value by about 15%.

The market has changed considerably in the last year. If you are an out-of-state investor, you definitely want to find a great realtor who knows the area and can help you find a deal.

I would be happy to introduce you to a realtor in our office who could assist you; just drop me an email with your contact information.

Good luck to you.

Allison Gaynor
Realty Executives Dillon
allison@allisongaynor.com