Question Details

loneal2, Home Buyer in Ormond Beach, FL

How do I create a search to look at only condos that can be rented out on weekly, monthly, etc. basis to generate maximum income.

Asked by loneal2, Ormond Beach, FL Fri Apr 26, 2013

I want to invest in a condo in Florida (east coast) to to generate maximum income. I only want to look at condos that can be rented. I see many that say residential. Does that mean they have to be owner occupied or rented on a longer term?

Answers

3
I don't know of any sites where you would be able to sort by that criteria. I would talk to a local Real Estate Agent and see if they can find some Condos for sale that will meet your rental criteria.
Hello loneal2,

Nathan from Trulia here! We are a residential real estate search engine. Rental properties on our site our intended for year around occupancy, we do not support short term or vacation rentals. Unfortunately, we do not have a sort by feature that would specify your search criteria. I would suggest you contact an agent in your area that specializes in income investment properties. Check out our Find A Pro directory for an agent in your area: http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team at 1-888-466-3501 or customerservice@trulia.com
That’s a great question. I’ve sent it to our customer service team and they’ll get back to you shortly. In the future if you have other questions about using Trulia, please feel free to email them directly: customerservice@trulia.com.

Ali