hashemuzzaman, Renter in Lebanon, NH

How can I know about Manner / about commmunity.?

Asked by hashemuzzaman, Lebanon, NH Mon Jul 29, 2013

Answers

5
Just today I listed a beautiful home in Manor, best one for sale in Hamilton Point Subdivision. MLS#7234393 There is also new construction nearby. Feel free to call me, I'd be happy to help you.

Rosalia Nassaux, Realtor® l Realty Austin l c: 512.826.3111
I would be happy to help you with your property search. Feel free to contact me for information on Manor or anything else in and around Austin.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
I answered a question you asked the other day offering my services to you to help you with specific neighborhoods, pre-approval, etc. Again, if you are not yet working with a local Realtor in the greater Austin area, feel free to contact me and I can answer most of your questions very easily and help you find just the right location at the right price!!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
I'm guessing you are inquiring about Manor, TX. Call text or email for info. I can help.
Cindy Crawford
'(512)217-8990
cindycrawford@kw.com
I recommend interviewing a few Local Realtors by phone to determine one that you feel comfortable working with. As a buyer, there is no cost to your for my service. I'd be happy to chat.