Wayne, Other/Just Looking in New York, NY

Hi there, I'm presently looking for a turn key investment in Rochester at 25-30K. I'm particularly in the Beechwood, Maplewood.

Asked by Wayne, New York, NY Tue Jan 7, 2014

Do you have a specific list for these areas? Kind regards, Wayne

Answers

6
Hi Wayne - I have a property in Maplewood which I am just about to list - it might be more than your budget at as it is a multi-unit (3 units) which is in good condition recently had new windows but it is priced to sell at $55,000. It is being managed for me by a local property manager. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details. you can contact me by email mail2@phillippakirby.com
Contact an agent to help you find what you are looking for. If nothing is available that meets your criteria ask to be setup on automatic emails so every time something fits your criteria you get an email. Those can be setup to email you weekly, daily, monthly, or immediately or at other time frames and depends on your local MLS capabilities. I run an investment company in our area and have immediate notifications for certain kinds of properties. This has allowed me to jump as soon as I get the email and has allowed me to beat others to the punch.
Hi Wayne, We have several listing that can work for you. three single family homes and two duplex.
Single family home in the Maplewood neighborhood: 407 Birr St. for $23,000.
Two, single family home in the Beechwood neighborhood, 10 Short St. for $24,900 and 185 Parsells Ave. for $14,900. This one is subject to lender's short sale approval and needs a total rehab.
Two duplex in the Maplewood area, 5 Thorn St. (short sale) for $29,900. Also:33 Locust St. $9,500. In short sale. Needs a new roof and total rehab. If any of these interest you and you would like more information, Jack and I would be happy to help you. Please email us directly at estherandjack@yahoo.com. We look forward to being of service. Thank you. Esther
Hi Wayne. so you're looking to purchase investment properties in the 25-30k range and have them "Turn Key"?. I am familiar with both areas, I grew up in the Maplewood area. Realistically a number for this would be closer to 50-60k. There are some houses, both multi-units and single family that might be in the low range, but rest assured they will need some work. You also have to consider that enlisting a good property manager to collect rents and facilitate repairs is a must for property owners. If you have any questions I would be happy to speak with you about the best way to achieve your goals. Feel free to contact me.

Roger Benton, Nothnagle Realtors. Rochester New York.
Wayne:
Looking through the MLS I see a few properties that may fit your needs. If you contact m I would be happy to help you find that investment property.
Bill Walsh
Real Estate Salesperson
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Hi Wayne

If you are looking for someone to assist you feel free to contact me and we can talk more about what you are looking for. Give me a call 585-315-3327

Orlando