Jdhanafee, Both Buyer and Seller in Jackson, TN

Hi! I need to move my family ASAP. My home needs some repairs and such and I don't have the $ to fix up to sell. Do you know any investors who buy?

Asked by Jdhanafee, Jackson, TN Fri Aug 1, 2014

We filed 13 4 years ago and are only months away from paying off our plan and being out of bankruptcy finally! During this time it has helped us get out of being upside down own the mortgage and pay directly toward the principal $44 k to be exact although now the home value is down I'm sure, especially since it needs work. My question is should I just cut my losses and lose that $ and amend my ch 13 while I'm under the protection of that and surrender the house and walk away? Or is there a company that would buy it quickly for well under market value? I don't have much time as my bankruptcy is almost paid off(owe $2500) and once we are discharged the house is all mine lol. But I really wish I could sell to at least have the money for a down payment on a new place to rent which by the way I am in the market for.., need 4 beds ASAP! Any advice would be lovely!