Tyeisha Rich…, Home Buyer in Lancaster, CA

Hi, I'm a real estate investor, looking for an investor friendly agent, my tactic is simple to buy at a good discount to buy, fix, flip.

Asked by Tyeisha Richard, Lancaster, CA Fri Apr 26, 2013

Answers

3
Wendy Ridenhour’s answer
Hi Tyeisha, I would be happy to assist you in your quest for good investments in the Iowa Quad City area. Give me a call at your earliest convenience so that we can get you started!

Wendy Ridenhour, REALTOR
Licensed in IA

Mel Foster Company
3211 35th St. Ct.
Davenport, IA 52807

563-823-2291
wridenhour@melfosterco.com
http://www.qcdreams.com
Best place to start looking is at your local real estate investment club. You can find a list--somewhat outdated--at http://www.creonline.com There's a link on the left of the home page to the clubs, broken down by state.

Attend a couple of meetings of different clubs in your area (if there's more than one) and you'll very likely make some good contacts.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hi Tyeisha,
My name is Shannon Lough. I work with the local Keller Williams Realty company. We're the largest Real Estate Company in the nation! I'm always anxious to work with more investors such as yourself. I specialize in distressed and rehab properties. Contact me today at 309-737-5487 or shannonlough@kw.com and let me know your criteria! I am also the lead agent with the local Keller Williams Property Management group, so I would be more than able to assist you in any rental or "hold" properties you may be considering in the Greater Quad Cities area!

Shannon Lough
309-737-5487
shannonlough@kw.com

Greater Quad Cities
1225 E River Dr
Davenport, IA 52803