RB, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Hello, am seeking to buy few already rented properties in Miami.

Asked by RB, Miami Beach, FL Sun Apr 7, 2013

i have a group of people seeking to invest along with me and have different requirements. Now, being an International investor (from India), how can i buy real-estate and what options do i have? The avg. budget range is $100k-$300K. Please advice as soon as you can.
thanks,

Answers

10

When it comes to buying a property in Miami, You should work with a professional Realtor who lives and work in Miami.

I will be glad to offer you many choices and to close the deal for you with absolutely no charge on you.

Check out my web page http://www.LivinFlorida.com
Or call me anytime 786-213-5025

Mohamed Elsayed
Realtor Associate
Global Luxury Realty, LLC.
Cell: 786.213.5025
Mohamed@LivinFlorida.com
http://www.LivinFlorida.com
Hello RB,

It's a great idea to invest in Miami Beach right now!
My advice would be to focus on getting a good deal and making a good investment, renting it is easy. It's acctually better if it's vacant since rents went up recently, so if you have an apartment rented a year ago, they're probably underpaying and when you'll try to raise the rent at the end of their term, you might loose them anyways. As an international investor I also recommand that you buy under an LLC, for liability reasons. If you buy cash, it's faster and easier, but there's also finnanceing available even for internationals. Another tip would be : make sure you buy in a bldg with low maintanance fee and without upcoming assestments.
Please see my listing at: 1575 Euclid ave # 205 , rentable at $1600/m, a prime location. But ofcourse as all the other realtors, I have access to everything else on the market.
Let's continue our conversation, Adriana.Kozma@elliman.com, Cell: 305 7980680
Hello RB
I have been involved in Miami Beach Real Estate since 1997. So I know the market.
I currently have a rented 1/1 unit in normandy isle on Miami Beach. the address is 7133 bay drive miami beach fl 33141.
I has pool, parking and a great water view.
Let me know if you are interested.
Here is my email
drvrahnos@gmail.com
Look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Dr. Steven Vrahnos
I have a 1/1 w parking and pool and well run and funded condo board. Send me email drvrahnos@gmail.com
Dr. Steven Vrahnos.
Hello RB,

In Miami we are accustomed to foreigners from all over the world buying here.
So with the proper team of knowledgeable professionals like the Realtor, accountants and lawyers you can set yourself for a succesful purchase.
If we contact each other I can brief you about investing in USA and what you can expect for certain values or others.
There is not just one answer to it. Definitively you have different options that will depend also on your expectations.
Here is my data...

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
CLHMS - BPO
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
http://www.mercedeshenzemiamiproperties.com
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
RB,

As a international investor, I strongly advise you to consider focusing on long-term rather than short-term rentals. You're simply not going to be here to deal with the routine issues that will arise from short-term rentals. Instead, look towards the working-class neighborhoods to ensure a consistent return on your investment.

I'm happy to run through various scenarios with you so you fully understand the economics of these rentals.
Paul Heller, Agent, Hollywood, FL
You have many options to choose from. Rentals are in high demand so even if you purchase without a tenant. i will find you a high demand area and building. Whether its Hollywood Beach, Downtown Miami, Miramar, Ft. Lauderdale, I know the areas around South Florida well and could be a good resource. Any preferences in areas? Please send me your info and I will setup a search. I don't mind visiting properties and taking YouTube videos for your properties of interest. You don't have to be here. I also know of a pre-construction project on Downtown Miami that just launched you may want to consider, and is in your budget. . I look forward to meeting your real estate objectives.
Paul Heller
Prudential Florida Realty
19056 N.E. 29th Avenue
Aventura, FL 33180
Paulheller@bellsouth.net
Cell 954-559-6411
Office 305-749-1583
To search for properties, go to my website at http://www.SoFlaBeachHomes.com
TRC, CSMS, E-Certified, REO Specialist Designation
Thank you for your inquiry. I recommend you establish a relationship with a real estate agent who will assist you in the sale and property management. This too is a sure way to get access to homes of interest and others you may not be aware of.

The Andre Shambley Group
785-704-8482
Hi Rb,
Thank you for writing and your interest in the Miami market.
You do have many options here in the Miami area. First is the budget, I am assuming you mean each person wants to invest a different amount in their own unit rather than pool your rescources? I wanted to clarify that before telling you what would be available in the price range.
If a buyer is seeking a little bit higher end rental property, especially near the water, 100k is not going too go far, however 200k too 300k can be a nice unit that woud be very rentable. And I would not worry if the unit is already rented, we can easily rent a nice unit in this market, we tend to be in short supply of good rental units.
An international buyer has no problems if it is a cash purchase, I have many international clients and we have done the purchase without them being in the US. I have the attorney and team to get this done.
Outside of these requirements I would need to know what locatoins and what the parameters of the budget would be and I could begin to send you properties to evaluate. Or I can make these suggestions for you as I do feel I know what properties will bring you the best rental return and will give you a return on your investment as well when you sell.

I look foward to assisitng you and making this a very easy and pleasant experience!

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Broekrs
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
hey Beth,
Thanks for your kind reply. Certainly, i am looking for something that can fetch rental income from day 1. Also, since i have different reqs - i would like to know what options do i have when it comes to wholly cash-owned and/or bank financed (after minimum cash-down) option. Please revert asap. thanks!
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
Happy to assist you we have access to both on market and off market opportunities need to understand your objective please call me 305.812.7205
Web Reference: http://Www.savigroup.com