Ttggmmjj, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

Happy New Year! Can anyone advice if MLS# 120046976 is a good investment property? 8671-8673 Winter Gardens Blvd Lakeside, CA 92040 Thanks a lot!

Asked by Ttggmmjj, San Diego, CA Fri Jan 4, 2013

Answers

6
Sinead McAllister’s answer
I was just looking into this one for another client of mine. It is kind of a mess. Termite work, septic issues, etc. Plus its a short sale and the seller intends to retain the current tenants' deposits... ugh! If you need help finding other property, feel free to give me a shout, I would be happy to assist you.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Thanks for all your reply.
I drove by this neighbor by myself and decide to let it go.

But I would keep look for the similar rental property within this budget range , a ROI 10% up.

Thanks Jerry, Barbara, Jill and Matilda.
10% roi is always hard to find but there are some out there.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013
Well it may be a good investment. if the numbers provided for rents are correct based on 25% down, you should achieve a ROI of 18%, Cap Rate of 8.5% and a GRM of 8.64. These all appear to be good but you would have to do further investigation into the financials and condition of the property.
If you would like to pursue this farther please contact me and we can discuss how to proceed.

Local Help with Your Real Estate Needs

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
If you would like more information on the property and area I can help you out with that. In addition I can give you average rents in the area. Feel free to contact me
858-242-9456
It depends on what your investment goals are. Are you looking for something to hold for a long period that has good cash flow? Are you looking for something to sell at a profit in a short time? And what kind of return and cap rate are you looking for? Your tax situation also factors into the equation. It does seem to have a pretty good cap rate but without knowing more it's pretty hard to give a good answer. If you'd like to talk more I have good experience in financial analysis and can help you find a property to fulfill your investment goals.

Jill Miranda - DRE #01413799
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
619-248-1431
jillmiranda@jillmiranda.com
Happy New Year !

Can't advice you if it's a good investment or not. But if you'd like more information such as comparables in that area, please call me at 619-316-7063.

Matilda Fusco