Jim Partlow, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

Can you provide real estate agents that work with real estatve investors in a 10 mile radius of Jersey City, NJ.?

Asked by Jim Partlow, Jersey City, NJ Wed Mar 27, 2013

I'm looking to invest in fixer uppers, handyman specials or in need of repair, updating that requires no major construction of environmental issues.

Answers

6
Hi Jim
I am selling an investment property in Jersey City. check out http://www.854westsideave.com to see if you are interested.
thanks
Pat
pmazza@comcast.net
Hi Jim,

Jamal here with exit preferred realty group llc.

Jim we have a few you may be interested in.

Contact info are: j.dyer157@gmail.com
Hi Jim:

I have been working with Buyers/Sellers throughout all of Hudson County for over 25 years. All of the towns within Hudson County are within 10 miles of Jersey City and offer many investment opportunities.

If you would like to contact me to discuss your parameters further, please do so.

It would help me to know what your budget is, how large or small of a property you are hoping to purchase and upgrade, if you have your financing in place, and whether you are open to all of the Hdson County communities.

Barbara Tulko
RE/MAX Villa Realtors
barbaratulko@remax.net
201-218-4009m(cell)
There are plenty of multi family fixer uppers in The Heights area of Jersey City. The rental market here is right behind downtown Jersey City as far as prices and demand go. The city is also changing zoning laws to increase the appeal of The Heights for artists and the like.

Contact me and I can send you some available listings.

Shaun Guarini - Born and Raised in Jersey City
201-281-4245
sguarini@libertyrealestate.com
Hi Jim,

I've been working & living in the JC area for over seven years. Approximately 50% of my clients are investors. Let me know if I can assist.

Chris

Chris Amberg
Weichert Realtors
Exchange Place Office
Email: camberg@weichert.com
Weichert Chaiman of the Board Club 2012
NJAR Circle of Excellence Gold '11, Platinum '12
http://www.6thBoroughRealEstate.com
Hi Jim,
I am an agent with Century 21 Investment Realty and we have world-wide network of agents that I'd be happy to place you in contact with. Please contact me at darla@darlanixon.com and we can get started.