Christine Ke…, Home Buyer in Trumbull, CT

Can someone remove sale pictures of my house on 12 blackhawk rd in Trumbull , ct?

Asked by Christine Kennedy, Trumbull, CT Tue Nov 20, 2012

Who can remove pictures of my house I purchased one and a half years ago?

Answers

3
that happened to me once. I am an agent and I utilize several websites for advertising my listings. I had a couple of websites with feeds from those websites. Well, somehow, listings that were not mine, were not for sale, closed but the sale price was listed as significantly less than it really was (and really annoyed the new owner that her neighbors think her house is significantly less expensive than theirs) showed up and I could not remove them. I had to shut down the website and cancel my ads with the other websites because no one had authority to make the changes (MLS, the websites, etc). I got my manager and our company attorney involved. It was a nightmare.
Hi Christine,

Where are the pictures? As Ted wrote, speak to your agent or the manager of his or her office. If it's on Zillow, Trulia, the CMLS you can also speak to them directly.

Jay Cooke
CHRISTINE
THERE ARE TIME FRAMES THAT THE MLS ADHERES TO BEFORE THE PICTURES ARE REMOVED. BUT EVEN THEN THE MAIN PICTURE WILL STILL BE INCLUDED FOR UP TO FIVE YEARS, THIS IS BECAUSE AGENTS NEED THE HISTORY OF SALES ETC TO PREPARE COMPETITIVE ANALYSES. HOWEVER SPEAK TO THE AGENT WHO REPRESENTED YOU ON THE PURCHASE. HE OR SHE WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU AND DISCUSS YOUR PARTICULAR CONCERNS WITH THE MLS SERVICE. IF THE AGENT IS NO LONGER AROUND, TALK WITH THE BROKER. HOPE THAT HELPS.