Terry Batche…, Both Buyer and Seller in Austin, TX

Can i filter my search to show only For Sale By Owner?

Asked by Terry Batchelor, Austin, TX Tue May 13, 2014

Answers

3
Russell Spillers’ answer
Hi Terry,
You have asked a great question! I agree with the previous comments left by Suzanne and Dan. I know exactly where to find the types of homes you are looking for. In the investor community we refer to these as "Owner-Finance" homes. Through my extensive marketing campaign and lead generation I typically come across 1-3 owner finance deals per month in the Austin area.
The owner finance deals I have closed have downpayments ranging between $18,000-$100,000 depending on the value of the home and the needs of the seller although the average is right at $20,000. That includes my fee, and my company makes this a very hassle free experience for you. I also know of many other ways to get into homes with even LESS money than that. Feel free to contact me and we can set up a meeting to discuss this in further detail.

Russell Spillers
512-551-1186
Russell@360Company.biz
http://www.Austinhousecash.com
Trulia does not allow for sale by owner listings. They only take for sale listings from licensed professionals.
tbatch,
Trulia does not show For Sale by Owners. Zillow and Craigslist do, but be very careful there are scams and overpriced homes posted by over optimistic sellers.