Petra Ilona…, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Buy to Rent - Investment property

Asked by Petra Ilona Zasterova, Outside U.S. Mon Apr 1, 2013

hi, we are from Europe, 11 hours time difference at the moment and come to USA twice a year. We already bought several properties in USA and we would like to expand into real estate mkt in Vegas and buy several investment/rental properties. We will not live in the property. We are looking for someone we can trust who will help us to buy, rent out and manage on ongoing basis our real estate portfolio in Vegas. Thank you for considering working with us.

Hank Lauzon’s answer
Hello Petra,

I work with several out of state and country investors.
Thanks to the convenience of technology,...I have been able to close deals without the investor having to come to town.
If it is not convenient for the homebuyer to come to the area...,...I will create videos of the property for them to review.
I also work with a great property management company that will take care of all the rental issues after the deal is done.

I would like to know more about what your needs are as well as discuss market conditions and strategy with you.

Please call me or email me at your convenience
Contact info is below....

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Realty Number One
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web :

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
When is your next trip to the states? Are you still looking for investment properties here? I would be glad to help line up some showing during your next trip to Vegas. we can help you buy the property and help you find a qualified tenant.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies

CONNECT with me on LinkedIn:

LIKE me on FaceBook:…

FOLLOW me on Twitter:
With the technology of email and electronic signatures making a purchase is like being next door.
We at Sellstate Deluxe REalty work with a lot of investors. We also have a property management company, Eagle 1 Property Management that can take over after the sale and maintain your investment.
Good morning,

I have worked successfully with several investment groups of Europeans in the past with multi-million dollar portfolios. My reputation is excellent and some of my past client testimonials can be found on my website My broker and I work together to provide a smooth investment acquisition and then property management services for a dependable long term business relationship. I would like to interview to be your exclusive agent in the Las Vegas area. Please contact me at 702-222-0815.

James R. Bellile BS, RRG, ABR, SRS
iProperties International
Hi Petra,

I'd be glad to assist you in finding investment properties for you.
I work with lot of European buyers,below is my contact info.

Warmest regards,

8363 W SUNSET RD #100

CELL: 702-241-6110
EFAX: 702-920-8775
Petra llona Zasterova
I would be happy to help in anyway I can. My partner is also a licensed Realtor. I have been a resident of Las Vegas since 1971 and raised my 2 daughters in Las Vegas. They are both Realtors. I am with Realty One Group and the company has a respected property management division. My partner Dave Fahrny handles the video side of our business. Video is such a great tool for long distance investors. Dave does a video walk through of any potential properties then uploads the video and emails the link to you. We also incorporate Skype for any face to face conversations. I would love to set up a property search for you so you can see what is available in the Las Vegas market. I am available to answer any questions you have.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Hello Petra, I have worked with several foreign investors with purchasing rental properties in Las Vegas. My company Realty One Group has an excellent property management company called Management One. My investors are impressed by their professionalism and expertise. Please contact me by e-mail so I can send you listings you may interested in purchasing.