javidhkhan, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Best place to buy rental property in North Dallas, TX

Asked by javidhkhan, Los Angeles, CA Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

13

The property market is on high and in area like North Dallas, you can find multiple investment options with variety in single or duplex, depending on your needs. It also matters whether you require a loan or if you contact with a realtor. You can look into Southwest Frisco and Grapevine areas.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi Javidhkhan-

I work with several investors in the DFW area. In the last 12 months one of my investors has purchased 15 homes from me. He fixes them up and I get them leased for him in less then 1.5 mos. The market is extremely strong and I have a formula that gives him great returns. We currently have several more homes under contract. There are several rules for flipping investments homes. Texas Property Code must be followed when renting the investment homes. I specialize in Relocations, Short Sales, Foreclosures, Investment Properties, First Time Home Buyers and would love to help you. The hottest areas for rentals is Plano, Frisco, Allen, Wylie, Providence Village, Savannah, The Colony, McKinney, Anna, Melissa, and Little Elm. When buying rentals, schools and resale is very important too. I am here to help, if you are interested.

Please check my reviews under Incredibleagents.com under Tonia Merlene.

Tonia Merlene, ABR, CDPE, Team Leader
Halo Group Realty
972-978-1972
http://www.mydallasareahomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Hi Tonia

Please contact me at 323-577-7839

I am looking for investment property in Dallas.

Best
Prashams
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Hi Javidkhan,
Did you find a good realtor in that area? I'd be interested in the info you found. I know prices are higher now, but I'm interested in TX realestate.
kpattersons@yahoo.com
It depends on your strategy.

Quick answer is I like Denton for long term buy and hold, but there are other areas.

Give me a call and let's talk through what your intentions are.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Hi Javid

would you like to receive some information available homes in Dallas area ?

email me at johnhamidi@gmail.com

I can send you very useful information

Hi Javed
I would like to know about the RETURN on investment around dallas or Austin.

my email address is fahadvohra@alaminexports.com
Flag Wed Aug 5, 2015
Javidhkhan,

There are plenty of good areas to buy rental in North Dallas. Of course it also depends on your price range. Are you planning to pay by cash or loan? Are you going to hire a property manager? Are you planning to purchase a fixer upper or a ready to rent home?

I am a realtor and an investor as well, and I usually sit down with my client and discuss what their goal is and go from there. I'd be happy to assist you if you are not currently working with a realtor. Feel free to call me.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Now is the time to buy investment property. Yes, the prices are increasing and I feel will continue to increase, as well as, the interest rates. Renters, like home owners, are looking for schools and close to work. I find the rentals in the north suburbs to move very quickly. Usually less than a week or two. What is your budget, are you planning on getting a loan or paying cash? How long do you plan on holding this property? Please call to discuss. 972 896-5986 I look forward to helping you with your goals.
It's a strong sellers market here in the DFW area....so homes are moving very quickly. However it's also a strong leasing market - so when you do find a home to purchase, you will likely have it rented very quickly.

I suggest the northern suburbs. Richardson, Plano, Murphy, Wylie, Allen, McKinney

Depending on your price point for the purchase (and subsequently the rental amount) - different cities would be preferred.

If you are not already working with a Realtor, I would be happy to assist you.

Melissa

Melissa Hailey - North Texas Top Team, Realtors
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors
214-418-0180
Melissa.Hailey@ColdwellBanker.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissahaileyrealtor
http://twitter.com/melissahailey
http://activerain.com/blogs/mlshailey
I use an Armando technique of market domination to find properties for several investors who do flips and holds. I am happy to discuss with you. Feel free to call me at 214-734-7920.

Leslie Wilson
Keller Williams
214-734-7920
lesliewilson@kw.com
Beat me to the punch David! You are correct. We are seeing a 36% drop from last year on homes listed and multiple offers.

Steven J. Rodgers
Ebby Halliday Realtors
Sales Agent
steverodgers@ebby.com
214.801.5280
Hello javidhkhan, the rental market here is extremely strong. The northern suburbs have many newer properties which is good for both landlords and tenants. Potentially lower maintenance costs and higher rents. But, older properties can be lower priced and offer higher returns.
The northern suburbs include Plano, Allen, Frisco and McKinney. These areas offer wonderful schools, quality and active lifestyles, incredible shopping and are rated some of the Best Cities in America. There is also an estimate 2.2% annual population growth here which means a potential strong local economy for years to come. NOW THE BAD NEWS... It can be extremely difficult to purchase quality properties today. It is now a Sellers Market and that trend is likely to increase barring any disasters. So if you are serious about purchasing, you have to be ready on a short notice.
If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. I am a multi-million $$$ producer. I January alone of this year alone, I booked over $4.5 million in new sales. I am an experienced, effective negotiator and I am very aggressive. I am also a seasoned land and commercial professional that has brokered landmark transactions in the area.
Be sure to visit the website below. You can search properties by criteria and map.

David Gloria
Ebby Halliday, Realtors
(469) 546-5687
Web Reference: http://davidgloria.ebby.com
East Plano , Frisco , Allen

Call me at 214-334-4442
It will depend on your price range. I've had rental properties myself for the past 20 years and frequently work with investors. I would be happy to discuss your objectives if you'd like to call.

Andrea Brooks
469-450-1326