Cindy Harris, Home Buyer in Watervliet, NY

Are they any realtors that specialize in foreclosures and rehabs?

Asked by Cindy Harris, Watervliet, NY Fri Jun 21, 2013

I am making cash offers, 7 day inspection, 14 day closing, and am interested in properties in, within one hour, of the capital district.

Answers

5
*Paul* Mahan #1 Choice’s answer
Something to Keep in mind for Albany County;

Properties are sold "AS-IS". These buildings and vacant lots were abandoned by the former owner for unpaid delinquent taxes. You are buying foreclosed properties by Quit Claim Deed. You must fully research any property bid upon.

Bidders are required to examine the property folders at 112 State Street and do on-site visits to the properties they bid upon. The County will not refund deposits due to bidder mistakes or lack of knowledge about a property.

I would suggest if you are looking for Properties like this, Carol Drew with the Gucciardo Real estate Group may be ableto assist you. She has a vast amount of expirience and seems to be the go-to for questions regarding forclosures.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
I'd love to help you. Please contact me through my Trulia profile.
Yes there are. I would find out who sells the most in your area and hook up with them. They will know the ins and outs of writing offers on foreclosures and often will let you know as soon as new ones list so you have the best opportunity when they hit the market.
Please give me a call to discuss your situation. I have been a buyer, rehabber, landlord, flipper since 2000 and a licensed real estate broker since 2008. I work with several lending institutions and asset managers to dispose of their foreclosure inventory.

Jerome P Newkirk
Licensed New York State Real Estate Broker
Revision Real Estate
35 Broad Street
Waterford, NY 12188
518-229-0366 cell Direct
518-438-2221 office
518-235-0055 Fax
http://www.jpnrealty.com
jpnrealty@yahoo.com
There are plenty of Realtors who specialize in those deals. But if you're offering 7 day inspection and 14 day close, then you're not going to be competitive on any good deals with all the professional rehabbers.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com