Peterquayle, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

Are there properties available to cash flow if financing is needed? Investor looking for properties to buy and hold. Peter

Asked by Peterquayle, Minneapolis, MN Sun Dec 15, 2013

Answers

7
I do have one in North of Seattle.
contact me directly for details.

property site - http://1932846thdrne.agentmarketing.com/

George
206 954 5739
RSVP Real Estate
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
Feel free to browse my website for all currently available multi family properties in Seattle. Tags for new listings, price reductions, short sale & bank owned foreclosure.
Hi Peter,
Are you interested in "fixers/"
Yes!
Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013
Right now, the inventory of investment properties is pretty tight ---as is the inventory of most Seattle real estate. After the 1st of January we should see some improvement in our low inventory situation.

According to the local 'experts', the commercial real estate market in Seattle is heating up. What type of investment property are you targeting? Single-family rentals, multi-family, mixed-use or commercial properties? What sum are you looking to invest? Have you talked to a lender to be pre-approved for a mortgage? With the lending climate tight, you'd be wise to start by talking to your favorite banker. More information would be helpful in order to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
I am using private money to fund 90% of my deals. I'm looking for single family up to multi-family opportunities. My goal is to acquire 5-7 properties in the next 6 months. Cash flow is the #1 criteria. If you know of seller financed deals please forward those as well.

Thanks for your email!

Peter
651-800-6433
peterquayle@msn.com
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
I have worked in investment property for 27 years I also own several
I can help you if you are serious.
Jerry,

thank you for the reply. I live in St. Paul currently, but lived in Seattle during the 90's and want to get back there more often. I will become more involved in the Spring of 2014. In the meantime, if you have any deals that cashflow within the Seattle area, please let me know. I use several strategies in investing, including buying for cash if the deal is right.

Thanks again,

Peter
651-800-6433
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
I do have one in North of Seattle.
contact me directly for details.

George
206 954 5739
RSVP Real Estate
Yes, there are plenty of properties like that available. How much are you looking to invest?
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com