Enyo, Home Owner in Miami, FL

Are there any realtors that specialize in short sale and foreclosure purchases?

Asked by Enyo, Miami, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

I'm tryin got buy a distressed property for rental, trying to keep it under 70-75K, I'm buying cash. My areas of interest are South Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, parts of kendall and Westchester...

Answers

8
I have a portfolio of investment properties from various locations, wide price range throughout Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. Purchases require cash or hard money. For more info or to join the mailing list email: mail@oneplaceopenhouse.com

Andre Shambley
786-704-8482
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 16, 2013
Dear Enyo,

For majority of the foreclosures you will have a condition that it has to be 'owner occupied'.
I specialize in short sales and foreclosures and I would be happy to assist you.
Please contact me so I can send you listings immediately.

Have a great day!

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 16, 2013
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have the restriction for investors to purchase for a certain number of days when the property first comes in the market. Other Lending Institutions, Chase, BOA, etc do not have that restriction and offers are open to investors as well as to owner occupants :)
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
I specialize in both, please take a look at my available listings for sale by going to my profile, let me know if you find anything interesting. I also have properties pending listing that you can review before they come in the market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 16, 2013
Thank you so much. The pending listings, are these properties that are still in the approval stage of short sale or pre-foreclosure? I would be interested in checking them out.
Flag Sat Feb 16, 2013
I will recommend you to go for either short sales or regular sale as foreclosures will always sell for more than the listed price. Banks will always go for the best and high offers. good luck
Hello , most of realtors know how to work with short sale and foreclosure market. If you would like to be assisted by me , my email is marilindiaz@gmail.com and I am realtor of Coldwell Banker. Good luck Maria Diaz
Hello Enyo,

Email me off line - I'll connect you to auto update from the full selection of foreclosed properties,
not just realtor system.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
305-904-2355
Our team at Atlantic Pacific Real Estate is closing an average of 50 deals a month out of which 45 are Foreclosures or short sales plus we have over a 100 properties in the prelisting stage through out the tri-county area to choose from.

To be included in our exclusive investors list please contact me via email to zubihomes@gmail.com
or feel free and contact me through my profile.

Jorge Zubizarreta REO,CDPE,CHMS,e-PRO
The Premier Listing Team
Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate (US)LLC

(305)433-6852 Virtual Office 9-5pm
(786)294-8697 Cell Direct/or text
(888)856-6829 eFax
zubihomes@gmail.com (email)
http://ThePremierListingTeam.info (PLT Video`s)
http://FreeSouthFloridaProperties.info (Search like the Realtors)
Properties that are pending listing (not pending sale) are properties that the listing have been assigned to our office but not in the market yet, either because they are still occupied or there are certain restrictions where we will have to wait a number of days to bring to the market. Please contact me via email so that I can better assist you.