Lubin101, Home Buyer in Lodi, NJ

Are there any deals left in the Jersey city market in decent neighborhoods that will yield good cash flow and cap rate?

Asked by Lubin101, Lodi, NJ Sat Apr 13, 2013

Looking at 2-4 units or 6 unit at a price that makes sense since I will be financing 70-75%.

Answers

3
Pat’s answer
Hi
I have a 2 family home with a 3 car garage for sale in Jersey City. Excellent rent roll for the 2 units plus garage rental. check out the website http://www.854westsideave.com for more details. feel free to contact me or the listing agent to see tomorrow!
thanks
Pat
pmazza@comcast.net
From what I've been seeing the best cap rates are in Jersey City Heights. Contact me and I can send you some properties with good cap rates.
Lubin, Absolutely!

Though the market locally is clearly on the rise, there are still some distressed properties coming onto the market all the time. The difference is the price point is adjusting somewhat so you may not see as many killer deals anymore. The other main difference is that you will see a much more competitive landscape.

This means that you either partner with a team that has the appropriate resource, like mine, to get you in before anyone else, and put your offer out there before the competition, or risk being beaten to the point.

Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert),
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Adviser)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisers)

Residential Real Estate Investment Consultant
Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
http://www.HobNJRE.com

Twitter & Facebook: HobNJRE