Foreclosure in Indian River : Advice

change location

cancel or


Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
How can I be notified of foreclosures or sheriff sales in Indian River, Alanson, or Wolverine, mi.?
Irene Rang,
Do an agent search on Trulia for this area and then contact an agent. That agent can search the MLS system and update you on a daily basis with a list of foreclosed propert ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013 Foreclosure in Indian River
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Phil Kerns, Agent in Indian River, MI
Phil Kerns
Indian River, MI
Home > Michigan > Cheboygan County > Indian River > Foreclosure in Indian River
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer