50644 : Advice

change location

cancel or


James Payne, Real Estate Pro in 30189
James Payne answered:
I have a tax lien and a voluntary repo of my car in 2011. credit scrore 520 can I get a loan
Not likely, it needs to be over 580 at the minimum. Keep working to build it back and try to get it over 620 for better rates.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013 Home Buying in 50644
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Steve Ohl, Broker in Independence
Steve Ohl
Home > Iowa > Buchanan County > Independence > 50644
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer