In My Neighborhood in 85138>Question Details

eleanor hart…, Home Buyer in Kingman, AZ

your listing for 1903 leland said it backs upto a wash. what is the hazards of being near it. i READ THERE ARE FLOOD AREAS

Asked by eleanor hartmann, Kingman, AZ Sat Jun 9, 2012

Rocky Dole’s answer
I assume you are talking about 19303 Leland. That property is under contract. There should not be any hazard of being near it. However, it will allow you more privacy since there is not a home behind it.

If you want a more up to date property search then check out my websites at or where you find a search feature that is directly linked to the MLS. My sites also have a great deal of information about the city of Maricopa.
The home on Leland is a short sale that already has an offer on it. Unfortunately, when a short sale receives an accepted offer the agent is required to move the listing to AWC (Active With Contingencies) and as a result it still shows up as active on most websites available to the general public.

The wash poses no threat whatsoever. The only area that is considered to be in the 100 year flood plain is the subdivision of Desert Cedars. This home is in Senita. The wash actually adds value to the property as their are no neighbors behind you. I have lived in Maricopa for 10 years and have never even seen water in this wash.

If I can be of further assistance, let me know.
thanks doe the imformation
Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012