In My Neighborhood in 33138>Question Details

Rosa, Home Buyer in Newark, NJ

yes please... i like to be close to city life...but walk around a nice friendly neighborhood..enjoy a stroll have a coffee in the open air, some

Asked by Rosa, Newark, NJ Sun Mar 11, 2012

nature around..etc..not too far from a beach either by car or public transport, live in a relaxing area without too much rush...can you please tell me something about this area? i know some areas of miami but i never visired his one...thanks

Answers

3
Ann Ryan’s answer
To me, it sounds more like you're looking to live in Coral Gables. Nice shops, large grassy parks, and a relatively short drive to the beach. Of course, it can be expensive to live there, but there are some relatively affordable condos.
Wynwood/Edgewater/Brickell Key/Miami Beach/Sunny Isles Beach/Aventura/Coconut Grove/Coral Gables will fit your criteria.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
305-904-2355
Edgewater is where you want to be. There is a trolley there, cafes right off the water and a short drive to the beaches. Also close to Midtown and the popular growing arts district.