In My Neighborhood in 08012>Question Details

Jewlgrn1967, Home Buyer in Turnersville, NJ

y is this listed as turnersville..it isn't it is sewell 08080?

Asked by Jewlgrn1967, Turnersville, NJ Wed Jan 2, 2013

Answers

5
There is no Municipality in NJ called Sewell. Sewell is a Post Office, a zip code. A section of Mantua Township is called Sewell. Turnersville is not a Municipality. It is a section of Washington Twp. Turnersville doesn't even have a zip code.

What listing are you referring to? I'll tell you what Municipality it pays taxes to.
Parts of these towns do not have a post office so when entered sometimes it doesn't come up on a map. Therefore turnersville, Sewell and Blackwood can come up. Ask your agent how it shows on the actual Mls listing.
Web Reference: http://Www.njrealtorjan.com
I am not sure what you are referring to Jewlgrn1967. Why is what listed as Turnersville instead of Sewell? Both of those zipcodes do cover large areas as Mark already stated. They are also neighboring zipcodes. If you have questions on specific property please feel free to contact me and I will cross reference the address in the public records database to determine the correct zipcode.
Your listing agent should be able to make that correction for you...
What exactly are we talking about here? The areas of 08080 and 08012 cover a lot of ground. If it's a specific property you can verify it with the municipalities of either Gloucester Twp or Washington Twp.

-Mark