Suely, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

why you are sending proprery sold ? I want to buy.... SO !

Asked by Suely, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Suely,

I can certainly understand your frustration; however, in this market, many properties are selling quite quickly. If for any reason there is a delay in viewing the home and placing an offer, then by the time you are ready, chances are the home has been viewed by several competing buyers, and the seller may be in the process of considering or negotiating the highest and best offer. By the time we place a call to schedule the appointment, the property may have already been placed under contract.

Today, it is not uncommon for sellers to receive multiple offers, and there is really no way of knowing when a seller is in the process of accepting an offer: acting quickly will provide you with the opportunity to compete for any given property. Ultimately, the highest and best price will win the bid.

The best way to avoid the above scenario is to view the properties of interest immediately. If the ideal home meets all of your criteria, then place your highest and best offer promptly, after reviewing the sales of similar homes in the specific subdivision.

I hope this information was helpful, and if I can assist in any way, please let me know.

Tony Field
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 6, 2012
Perhaps, if you are looking and requesting a search, the parameters you put down were that of recent sales, which is why you might be getting them. Otherwise, I can't imagine why anyone would send you sold properties when there are so many available to purchase!
Hi Suely:

If you would like to contact me, I would be happy to send you properties that are active for sale on the market where you are looking. I have lots of available properties in Imperial Point.
I hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Hello Suely. As a Realtor, I can provide you with updated information on homes and condos the day they come on the market. Alot of the website that you are using to preview homes do not often have updated information and that is why you are running into a problem. I am a full-time top producing agent here in the Ft. Lauderdale area and I will be happy to assist you with your search for a new home at the BEACH! Give me a call anytime.

Babrara Easton-Irvin
Atlantic Properties International
954-740-7855
FloridaLiving4U@yahoo.com

Check out my website for available properties at http://www.FortLauderdaleHomes4U.net
Suely,

I can send you a list of all available properties - no pending sales or sold. If you are interested , please send me an e-mail to : flroida.bestrealtor@gmail.com.

Iliana Ivanova P.A.
Riverview Realty
954-655-7375
e-mail: flroida.bestrealtor@gmail.com
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time getting a list of properties that are active on the market. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about what what you are looking to buy and only send you properties that are available. I will then schedule time for you to see the ones you are interested in at your convenience.

Please feel free to call, text, email me at any time.

Have a wonderful day!

Kate Stout
954.895.6939
kmstout@gmail.com

Castelli Fort Lauderdale Real Estate Services
3908 N. Ocean Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308