Johnnie-o, Home Buyer in Philadelphia County,...

who owns the vacant lot at 2552 n. marston street

Asked by Johnnie-o, Philadelphia County, PA Sat Feb 5, 2011

Answers

4
Chances are this is an estate situation, with difficult to find heirs. Taxes show as $1,400 in OPA, but there is a big gap in years, which indicates the taxes are in collection with Linebarger, the City's collection law firm. Given that this is a vacant lot, I believe there was once a house on it, and if the City knocked it down, there could be $15,000-$30,000 in nuisance liens and penalties. Add to that the cost of finding heirs and probating estates, and this lot is probably not worth the debt on it. Contact me if you want any more information or to find owners of other abandoned property.
The owners are Evelyn and James Hammond. They bought it in 1954. For more information, see the link attached.
I found the name and some information for this lot. Can you please send me your email or contact number so I can forward to you? or call my cell phone below. Looking forward to assisting you.

Qing Hui Wang(Emily)
Realtor Licensed in PA
Bilingual in Mandarin
Century 21 Advantage Gold
5267 Roosevelt Blvd,
Philadelphia, PA 19124
Prefer Cell: 267-254-4405
Office fax: 215-537-4818
Voice mail: 215-671-4700 x 1407
Email: eqhw2002@gmail.com
http://www.c21ag.com

The largest Real Estate Company in the city of Phila.
8 local offices in PA and NJ
Google the Property Valuation Administration in your area (who you pay your real estate taxes to). They should be able to give you a name and mailing address. If you want to buy it, call a local Realtor and they should be able to navigate the deal for you.