Martha, Home Buyer in Modesto, CA

who built the homes on Vancouver Drive in Modesto Ca 95355?

Asked by Martha, Modesto, CA Wed Aug 26, 2009

where would i go if i have questions on paint colors originally used?

Answers

4
I am a licensed painting contractor in Modesto. My customers ask me to match colors of homes they have seen all the time! I have done this for about 25 years now! I would be happy to match the color for you. All you need to do is provide me with the address. I see your question was asked in August 2009 so it's probably irrelevant now, but I'm happy to help.

http://www.mckinseypainting.com
Hello Martha and other interested parties,

Like the other Realtor stated, William Lyons was one of the developers there, however, Pacific Union Homes was another developer who has such models as the large single story "Preston" approx. 2576sf with a 2 car garage. Other models included the two story models Devonshire, Rosemont, and Hillcrest. All homes were larger than 2300 sf and featured arch way doors and entries. Wide open kitchens with high ceilings. Beautiful homes. I have sold many in their subdivisions. If you have anymore questions, please call me at 209.549.1999

Forrest
Broker Associate with PMZ Real Estate
CDPE
Martha, I would contact the builder, as many of them use very common, easy to find colors. Even if the color has been discontinued, chances are that your local paint store can match it if they have an old description. For example, Kelly Moore Bone can be made by anyone, you don't have to buy it at Kelly Moore.
Even if you come up empty on the original color description, chances are it can still be matched. The reality is that if it's mmore than a few years old, you're probably looking at repainting the entire wall anyway, as colors change over time due to light exposure, etc.
Hope this helps.
Martha, that development was called Fairmont Pointe and was built by William Lyons Homes...hope that helps.