In My Neighborhood in 76123>Question Details

Synthia, Home Buyer in Fort Worth, TX

where can i find a lawyer to help fiel a suit aginst the HOA?

Asked by Synthia, Fort Worth, TX Tue Jul 14, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


I am sorry that you are having to do that. You can call Chris Harrell at 817-741-5267. He is an attorney and the nicest man. I am sure he can help you.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 14, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer