M1129, Other/Just Looking in Franklin, MA

where can I find information on the last sold for price on houses in my neighborhood?

Asked by M1129, Franklin, MA Mon Dec 6, 2010

Answers

8
It sounds to me that you are living in that area and you are wondering what your current home may be worth....
Or you are looking to buy....

Either way, in order to get good information the best way I can see is to connect with an area Realtor, since in order to figure out one or the other buying or selling, or what is my current home worth in today's market, is best done by a local experienced Realtor, after they have seen your home and compared it to similar homes, and then make adjustments based on updated/upgrades in your home, things in yours that need repair or change or upgrade etc.

If you are just looking at let's say 3 bedrooms 2 baths homes of all kinds of ages, styles, upgrades....
You will not be able to establish on your own a true market value. And after that with the buyers having so many choices, at the end if you are thinking about selling, your home will only be worth what a ready and willing buyer is ready and willing to buy, and in order to get an offer in today's buyers market your home needs to stand out, either because of how it has been prepared for sale, updated etc. or how well and interestingly it has been priced.

Work with a local Realtor before making any decisions.
Good Luck to you
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
The easiest way: mymarket411.com. Register with a valid email address and you'll get an interactive report that includes information on homes sold in the last (you can set time frame), and a lot of other good info.
Web Reference: http://mymarket411.com
You can go to http://www.masslandrecords.com You will find it all there
Web Reference: http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
If you are trying to price your home you should call or email one of the agents below. If you are just curious heck out the link below. You can search and not have to sign in or talk to anyone.
If you email me your address, I can research the homes that have sold in your neighborhood and what they sold for. If the sale was recent, and if the home was comparable to yours in terms of square footage, number of bedrooms, etc., then this will give you a good idea of what your home may sell for. Best, Fran

Fran Witham
Century 21 Commonwealth
781-410-2428
fran.witham@commonmoves.com
Work with an experienced Realtor in your area, he/she can provide you with that information, you want to make sure that the information is relevant to your property you intend to sell or to the property you intend to buy, as the pricing changes with size, age, type of home, lot size and location and upgrades. Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago Connection
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Are you working with a real estate agent? If so, they would be the best resource to learn about comparable homes in your neighborhood and what they have sold for. Are you interested in the sales prices because you are considering selling your home? If so, I'd suggest contacting and agent who can offer you sales prices, but also advice on how to prepare your home for sale.

if you want to look up an exact address, the sold price will become public record after the closing...which you can find online at the town websites.

otherwise there are sites like this site (Trulia) and Zillow.com that will show you some recent sales in your neighorhood.

Good luck and if you have any further questions, feel free to email me at Nikki.Devaux@SothebysRealty.com

~Nikki
Web Reference: http://www.nikkidevaux.com
Please provide us with an address, your name, and an email address and we'll be happy to send it right over to you.

The Kelly & Colombo Group
RE/MAX Executive Realty
info@kellycolombogroup.com