In My Neighborhood in 39564>Question Details

Marie B. Wil…, Home Buyer in Ocean Springs, MS

where I can get the map survey or the exact lot measurement of 6103 silverleaf 39564, please e-mail the answer to mbwilli228@yahoo.com.....thank yo

Asked by Marie B. Williams, Ocean Springs, MS Thu Dec 2, 2010

Answers

4
I would say either the Chancery Court or the previous owner. If the owner knows who did the most recent survey then their office should be able to provide a copy.
Marie! I may wrong but I think the answer depends on your reason for asking the question. You can get a copy of the official subdivision plat from the Office of the Chancery Clerk in Pascagoula. You can also get a copy of your deed, if you don't have one, from the same office. I may be wrong but I think your deed will show an easement that does not show up on the subdivision plat.
Again, it depends on the reason you are asking the question, but you may need to order a survey. There are several good surveyors in Ocean Springs and Pascagoula who would be happy to take an order. Google "surveyor Ocean Springs, MS" or check the AT&T Yellow pages to find a few names. Or you can call me: Thomas M "Mike" Vickery PE PLS, Land Surveyor and Civil Engineer, Email: 7@2282200889.com, phone: 228 228 0889
Marie,
If no one has gotten the lot measurements to you yet. Please email me and I will. My email address is kchewn@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 5, 2010
Many times the Seller, current property owner does have a plat survey (an older one he/she was given most likely when they initially bought the property.... they or their Realtor may be able to provide you with a copy...
Otherwise there should be some lot size information at the county assessors office website...

Good Luck to you!
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago Connection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 3, 2010