Bridie, Home Buyer in Melrose, Los Angeles,...

what shops is there?

Asked by Bridie, Melrose, Los Angeles, CA Sun Dec 26, 2010

Answers

10
Hello Bridie
Brentwood is a personel fav of mine. I lived there several times. There is health food shops, trendy clothing shops, coffee shops, excellent resturants, workout gyms, and pretty much all the things you might need from day to day.
I have worked in this area for over 26 years, and know it like the back of my hand. The proximty to the shops, beaches, santa monica, palisades, views of the ocean in the hills etc makes it a VERY, VERY disirable place to live. It is just a beautiful ,and peaceful place to be.
Let me know if I can be any help on your searches to the amazing area. If you tell me what you are looking for I can tell what area would most likely be for you in this amazing community.
Feel free to call me anytime if you need any information on current listings.
Neal Grusky
310 266-1217
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 31, 2010
Every shop you can think of. Fabulous place to live!

Cheryl Garner, Mortgage Expert
Fairview Mortgage Capital, Incc.
Email: cheryl@cherylgarner.com
Web Reference: http://www.cherylgarner.com
Hi Bridie!

Brentwood is a unique city nestled right between the Santa Monica mountains and some of Sunset Blvd's most desirable communities. With such a cozy mix of botique retailers, coffee shops, and fine dinning this city has a small village feel with big Hollywood flair.

For more information about the city and shopping centers, visit:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brentwood%2C_Los_Angeles?wasR…

Also, for store locators visit http://www.AmericanTowns.com and search Brentwood for special events and highlights. If you're curious about making Brentwood your new hometown, please don't hesitate to contact me now or in the future.

Best Wishes & Good Luck!

Katrina Roth, REALTOR
Keller Williams VIP Properties
25124 Springfield Court, Suite 100
Valencia, CA 91355
Direct (661) 208-1855
Fax (661) 291-1463
KatrinaRoth@kw.com
http://SouthernCaliforniaPre-ForeclosureSpecialist.com
DRE#01863296

Serving All Of Southern California...

My Services Include *Real Estate Sales *Loan Modifications *Mortgage Protection Insurance *Financial Planning...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 26, 2010
hi bridie - there are four separate shopping areas to choose from, each with loads of shops and boutiques to choose from - one along san vicente blvd starting around the v.a. hospital to at the eastern edge of brentwood and extending to bundy avenue, with the greatest concentration of fancy shops around barrington; a second area in brentwood village, over by barrington and sunset; a third area at the border between brentwood and santa monica over by 26th street, going south from san vicente; and a fourth area with a greater preponderance of commercial stores along wilshire blvd corridor.

you will find just about anything you can think of in these fine shops, from custom clothing (haut couture, western, sports, etc.), shoes, jewelry, art, antiques, chocolates, furniture, cheeses, pastries, and a whole lot more, not to mention some of the finest dining in los angeles.

i would suggest that you stroll in each of the areas, go into the various little courtyards and plazas to discover what each has to offer, since each has its own character and tends to offer its own unique merchandise.

if you have any specific questions, please feel free to call.

jay
310.440.0523
There are great shops all along San Vincente. However, my personal favorite is the Brentwood Country Mart. Go there, have ice cream at Rose Creamery, check out the shops, and have lunch around the fire pit.
Kim :)
310-737-8173
Are you near Melrose looking in Brentwood--or vice versa? Melrose has Urth Cafe, a big local hangout featuring organic coffees and teas, plus some very good food. I personally like the curry chicken sandwich. (And if you are into all things spiritual and metaphysical, the Bodhi Tree Bookstore is a landmark--also online.) In Brentwood, the equivalent would be the Coral Tree Cafe, right on San Vicente. My friend adores their Earl Grey chai lattes. Again, solid, healthy food choices too. Chow down!
Can you ID where you are wanting a location for? Difficult to answer the question not knowing what state, city, or country.

Recommend a Google search based on zip code might assist you

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hello Bridle,

Your looking for shops in Brentwood? You might want to try Yelp.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
KW Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@kw.com
(323) 899-2900
What shops are you looking for, and where.....you may wish to ask your question again and be a little more specific.
Bridle,

We can't understand what you are asking.

Try again.