Tracy, Other/Just Looking in 60555

what restaurants are near 600 n. dearborn?

Asked by Tracy, 60555 Thu Jan 27, 2011

Answers

9
Honestly there are so many good ones around there it's not even funny. My favorite is Quartino. But check out yelp.com they got a ton of stuff on there for you to look at and narrow it down.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 27, 2011
A few blocks from there on Clark and Illinois is Frontera grill. If you haven't heard of it, it's a Mexican restaurant started by a popular Chicago cook, Rick Bayless. His food is amazing, but be prepared for a looong wait. Very popular place and if I recall, I don't think they take reservations. Give it a shot though.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 27, 2011
Dear Tracy,

You could also try http://www.opentable.com in addition to the other sites listed below. Enjoy- that's a great area for restaurants in the city.

--

Christopher Thomas
Broker Associate, Keller Williams Realty Chicago Consulting Group
716 E. 47th St. Chicago, IL 60653
(773) 418-0640 (cell) (312) 577-0985 (fax)
cthomas@kw.com
http://www.myagentchris.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 27, 2011
Try Citysearch and Metromix for listings. This is one of the best restaurant cities in the country, if not the world, so you should have plenty to choose from, whichever cuisine you prefer!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 27, 2011
Epic Burger rocks on State
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 27, 2011
Hi Tracy,

Per Christopher's response, there are a ton of restaurants near 600 N. Dearborn. Besides the restaurants that Christopher mentioned there is, The Melting Pot, Chicago Chop House, The Rainforest Cafe, Eggsperience, and a whole lot more! Is there a certain quinine you are inquiring about? I pride myself on knowing all of the restaurants in that area because I live just a few blocks away. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

John
If you Google zip code search should ID areas

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
bella lunacafe 731 Dearborn, rosebud trattoria 445 dearborn, brazzaz 539 dearborn, su casa 49 e. ontario, lou malnati pizzeria 439 n. wells, the melting pot 609 n. dearborn, hard rock cafe 63 w. ontario, mastro steakhouse,520 n. dearborn, rock bottom iw.grand, howl the moon 26 w. hubbard. hope you enjoy
You're better off asking what restaurants AREN'T near 600 N. Dearborn. Portillo's (hot dogs), Hard Rock Cafe Chicago, and Pizzeria Uno just to start. My favorite restaurant in that area, however, is Quartino's. It's a little Italian eatery that is *always* packed and specializes in tapas-styled small plates.

That spot can't be beat for restaurants, though. It's a great location.