In My Neighborhood in Harvey>Question Details

Paulahenders…, Home Seller in Harvey, IL

what real estate agency sold the most homes in Harvey, Illinois?

Asked by Paulahenderson, Harvey, IL Sat May 2, 2009

Answers

2
Hi Paula,
The attached graph shows that RE/MAX has sold the most properties in Harvey in 2008. RE/MAX agents are highly trained and ready to handle the many challenges this unique market is facing. If you'd like, I would be happy to refer you to one of the top agents in your area. Please contact me via my website: http://lchristofano.illinoisproperty.com
HI PAULA,

I COULD NOT TELL YOU WHICH AGENCY HAS SOLD THE MOST HOMES IN YOUR AREA BUT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU IF YOU WERE TO LIST YOUR HOME WITH US. WE HAVE MARKETED HOMES IN ALL AREAS AND WE ARE CONVIENTLY LOCATED IN TINLEY PARK. WE HAVE A VERY STRONG MARKETING PLAN TO GET YOUR PROPERTY SOLD.
IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH ME FOR A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS AND CONSULTATION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 708-646-6533. ALSO YOU CAN VIEW OUR WEBSITE TO VIEW OTHER LISTINGS IN THE AREA.

THANK YOU,
NICHOLE LATHUS
MCCOLLY REAL ESTATE.
708-646-6533