Kay Whitley, Other/Just Looking in Cherokee Village, AR

what part of cherokee village is in fulton county could you give the names of the streets thank you?

Asked by Kay Whitley, Cherokee Village, AR Wed Oct 29, 2008

Answers

2
The city of Cherokee Village is made up of over 13,500 acres (6,995 acres in Sharp County and 6,316 acres in Fulton County according to the "Hardy History" published by our local Timely Club). This large area was subdivided during its development into around 24,000 residential lots running along over 350 miles of streets. The Fulton/Sharp County line runs a hair off of north to south and just about splits the Village in half. The county line is shown as a broken line on the Cherokee Village map, 17"x22" in size with an index of all of the streets on the back. It would be quite a task to list the names of all of the streets that are in each county, but I'll be more than happy to mail you a map if you would like to email me at jackiedarner@king-rhodes.com or call me on our King-Rhodes & Associates toll-free number (888) 261-2167.
Kay,
According to my map of Cherokee VIllage, the County line goes north from Hwy 62/412 east of Ash Flat at the south end ot the airport runway just west of Hospital Dr. The County line goes out the north side of Cherokee Village on HWY 175 (Cherokee DR) between Ostego TC and Ossippee TC, streets in Cherokee Village. There is no street running north & south on the County Line. Lake Chanute, Lake Omaha, and Lake Aztek are in Fulton County. The South Golf Course and the Community Center off of Pottawatwamie Dr are also in Fulton County. Downtown Cherokee VIllage, location of City Hall and other businesses, Lake Thunderbird, Sequoyah, and Lake Navaho are all in Sharp County. I hope this helps and if you need more you can contact me at mickey@century21lemac.com. Good luck in locating everything, the map looks like an ant hill tunnel.