sandeep, Home Buyer in Fishers, IN

what kindof neighborhood south avalon in fishers; age group, children? any ideas?

Asked by sandeep, Fishers, IN Mon Jan 7, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Christie Robertson’s answer
Avalon is a great neighborhood with desired amenities. The age group of owners in Avalon is very diverse including the young and old. When driving through the neighborhood you can see play sets, pets and lawn furniture (in the better weather).

Text, call or email for further information.

I love South Avalon! Here's a link to the neighborhood website for more specifics on this subdivision!

I hope this link helps you to getting a feel for the neighborhood! Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in your move!

Mallorie Wilson
Sales Manager
Century 21 Diversified
317-590-3434 direct
It's a nice neighbourhood. The back yards aren't very big, but the homes are nice. The one you were looking at on Wolverton Way has a guest room on the main floor with a full bath. The basement is unfinished. Is this what you were looking for? Feel free to give me a call if you have more questions, or would like to go check out a few homes.

Troy Dixon
FC Tucker
Nice neighborhood near Hamilton Southeastern High School. A variety of one-story and two-story homes. Beazer is the builder. It's just across the street from Avalon, which is a Pulte neighborhood. It is much larger and includes one-story, two-story homes, toe homes and maintenance-free let me know if you need any additional information, such as sales stats.

thanks laura; I have a one year old and want to know if there are people with small kids in this neighborhood; any ideas appreciated
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013