In My Neighborhood in 75766>Question Details

Gary, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, TX

what kind of neighborhood is nacogdoches st.... are homes in good shape..crime rate

Asked by Gary, Jacksonville, TX Sat Nov 20, 2010

Answers

3
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective--if you are concerned about crime, consider visiting/contacting the local police department, ask all your questions and hear all there is to hear firsthand--if unfamiliar with the area, do visit more than once and at different times of day, drive through neighborhoods, look at everything that is important to you, possibly chat with locals, etc., then make a determination, will your comfort level be reached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 20, 2010
Gary, I actually drove the neighborhoods in that area last night, as we are looking to buy in Jacksonville. There are many nice older homes that are well maintained, and a few that need to be take care of. The streets seemed quiet to me. We would not hesitate to move to the area.
Wishing you well in finding your home in my home town. Please let me know if I can assist you in your home searching needs.
Flag Sat Aug 25, 2012
Gary- check out the best website for that type of concerns and information you are needing to know:
http://www.zipskinny.com