In My Neighborhood in 68107>Question Details

Laura, Renter in Omaha View, Omaha, NE

what kind of neighborhood are in the area?

Asked by Laura, Omaha View, Omaha, NE Tue Feb 15, 2011

Answers

4
Please keep my home in mind if you are looking for a home in South Omaha (68107). It is listed for $95,000. My husband and I would like to sell it asap before winter (due to my longer commute).

See link: http://www.mlsfinder.com/ne_oabr/kw_789/index.cfm?action=lis…

4144 S Street Omaha 68107
Laura,
I think Kathy Miller gave a very good answer. Another good way to find out about the neighborhood is to drive or take a walk around the area at different times of day. This will give you a good idea of who your neighbors will be. If you want to see homes in this area, I would love to help you.
Jan Nicola
jan.nicola@gmail.com
402-720-5413
Can you define what area? City? State? Country?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
There are 143 active listings in your zip code. The median price is $75,000. The houses which are priced below the median price are likely to be smaller, and or in need of work or updating. Those above the median price generally offer more space and or are more updated and in better condition. Many of the neighborhoods developed around the packing industry. As workers came in from other places, they tended to live close to their work and their church. South Omaha at one time was a separate city and annexed by the City of Omaha in 1915.

There are several parks in the area. It is in the Omaha Public Schools school district.

If you want specific information on the homes available, let me know.

Kathy Miller, Accredited Buyer Representative
402-319-1600