In My Neighborhood in 93455>Question Details

Kathyford18, Home Buyer in Arroyo Grande, CA

what is the neighborhood like off telephone road orcutt..known as oakie flats?

Asked by Kathyford18, Arroyo Grande, CA Fri Jan 27, 2012

Answers

2
It is a separate group of houses of all different types clustered together. Most are older homes and the area, like it's nickname, is not well kept. Some have very large lots but it's known as a depressed area. It is on the east side of 101 and you take a paved/dirt road to drive around there. Very small area and it's right next to the freeway. Hope this helps
Hi Kathy,
I live in Visalia, but my Dad and siblings live in Santa Maria, I split my time between both areas as I sell homes in both Central Valley and Central Coast.

i would say it depends on the area of Telephone Road you are speaking of. Most recent properties sold within the past year range from $120,000 to about $226,000 as recently as January 2012. If I go back as far as October 2010 there are two properties sold in the $335,000 to $358,000 range on 2.3 and 2.7 acres respectively. Mostly older homes built from the 1940's to 1980's. There is one current listing on Telephone road listed at $749,000 and is a gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bath over 3100 sq ft on about 1.820 acres built in approx 1986. This information is subject to verification and is not guaranteed.

If you would like to see listings that have sold in the past year I can email you a list of the properties and also what is available for sale. You may contact me via email at karendean@kw.com.

I hope this has been of some help to you. If you are looking to purchase in that area, give me a call and I can refer you to a great agent that is very knowledgeable of the area. You can also go to my website linked below and preview properties for sale anywhere in the Central Coast area.
Karen Dean
559-804-1963