Look, Renter in Metuchen, NJ

what is the community like at macdonald ranch in las vegas, nv?

Asked by Look, Metuchen, NJ Fri May 30, 2014

Answers

2
Diann Tonnesen’s answer
MacDonald Ranch is a truly lovely community in Henderson in the southern foothills of the Las Vegas Valley. It's actually a part of the Green Valley Ranch master plan and is EXTREMELY popular - there are lots of parks, biking and hiking trails, sports fields, The District at Green Valley Ranch for shopping and restaurants, highly rated schools, etc.

Here are a couple of websites for that area which you might find helpful:

http://greenvalleyranchhomes.org/
http://macdonaldhighlandshomes.org/

They have more information about the schools and neighborhoods. My husband is from Clark, NJ, just up the road from you, and while he loves going home to visit, he will be the first to tell you that he loves living in Vegas much more! :)

Hope this helps. Feel free to call on us directly if you have specific questions about the area.

Diann Tonnesen
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
sold@GreatLasVegasHomes.com
702-985-7654

The Tonnesen Team - with over 30 years of experience helping families call Las Vegas "home!"
It is a very nice community. Well kept and maintained. It's abut removed from the strip. Traffic permitting it is about a 15 minute drive. The problem is there is always traffic on the 215 beltway in that area and the commute to the airport and strip is closer to 25 minutes.

If the driving time doesn't bother you than it is truly a lovely area. I own a home in that area that I have had rented for sometime now. The tenants love the area and want to stay for a while as they have children and they've told me they feel safe in that particular part of town.

I hope this helps.

If you need any help feel free to let me know.

Becky Cordova
702-612-1584