In My Neighborhood in 60452>Question Details

ML, Other/Just Looking in 24013

what is it like to live in 60452?

Asked by ML, 24013 Sun Mar 14, 2010

Answers

3
It is a nice area to live in.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi ML,

I live in Oak Forest, and what I like about it is that it is centrally located to many of the other areas. You can get to shopping easily and there is a feeling of city life without the overwhelming crowds. The schools are very good, many churches are located in Oak Forest also. The housing is also affordable.
Welcome ML,

Oak Forest is a great community to live in! Located approx 18-20 miles south west of Chicago, IL. City of Oak Forest offers train service, Metra - Rock Island line ( Joliet to Chicago) 7 days a week.

What I like most about Oak Forest ....... Nice parks, forest preserves, golf course, cycling / walking trails, tennis courts, good schools. Lots of shopping, major retailers outside city limits.

It's a great area to raise a family, approx 28,000 in population! http://www.oak-forest.org for more info

Hope this helps,
Scott Faletti- Realtor / Resident