Susan,  in 85260

what is copper leaf like?

Asked by Susan, 85260 Tue Jan 17, 2012

elisyca’s answer
We live here and it's a very nice community in a neighborhood that is improving - yes there are still some not so nice areas nearby still, but the crime and gang issues that were a problem a decade ago are pretty much gone - we've had no issues in the four years we've lived here. The area is extremely convenient to downtown Phoenix and the airport and not even that far from ASU. The Trend homes are gorgeous and prices are going to skyrocket in the next year or two. Come check it out for yourself.
We have lived here since 2007 and have been very happy. I have seen a lot of people move out, but good people have replaced them, and this place has the potential to be an amazing community if people would stop with the fear. Several people moved to places like Gilbert and other areas, and have gotten robbed. There is crime everywhere, but in this community people are out and about which helps reduce crime. The less we are afraid and the more we build this community, the better it will be.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Click on the "Local Info" tab above.
I'm thinking of purchasing a home in copper leaf for commuting to and from airport. Any advise? I didn't see the gangs people were speaking of from 2007-2011. Checked crime reports and was lower than some areas. I can live with the landscapers noise.
I just moved OUT of copper leaf, and let me give you some advice...AVOID constant landscapers, no privacy, cookie cutter homes made very cheaply surrounded by awful neighborhoods in the middle of no where. I lived there 5 years. Good luck
I also like a couple of homes in Copper Leaf, so I am anxious to see the replies. Have you looked around the area yet, and how do you like it? Thanks.
Copper Leaf is a newer neighborhood close to downtown Phoenix and other cities. Many homes for sale in Copper Leaf are 3bedroom 2 bath for under $130,000. I'll be in the area tomorrow showing homes so if you would like to schedule a time to see them, I will already be there.