Mitzi Spicer…, Home Buyer in Homestead, FL

what is a Diplomat home?

Asked by Mitzi Spicer Gilliam, Homestead, FL Wed Mar 14, 2012

Answers

8
Mitzi Spicer Gilliam’s answer
what type of area is it? I know it is a sub that the builder didn;t finish because of the bust. We are looking to relocate since we retired. Are these homes safe drywall and all? How far from a beach> does the waterways go to the gulf?
The only way to know for sure if defective drywall is present, is to have an inspection done. I would be happy to take a look and give you my professional opinion, but ultimately you should have an inspection performed. The waterways nearby are landlocked, so no access to the Gulf. Driving from that area I would expect a 25 minute drive to Fort Myers Beach, and 30 minutes to Sanibel island. This is assuming it is not tourist season. During season you will want to get to the beach very early to beat the crowds, and expect more traffic. The waterways nearby are fresh or brackish waters. Still very fish-able, and fine for lazy boating. be careful when buying a home that was never finished, as you can run into title defects and possible liens. If you want to search all homes for sale like a Realtor, or get answers to other real estate or Cape Coral questions, go to http://www.capecoralfortmyershomesonline.com
Flag Mon May 12, 2014
A Diplomat Home, since it says that you are looking in "My neighborhood in Diplomat" is an area in the North section of Cape Coral. Diplomat Parkway runs east to west, and ends at Burnt Store Road on the west end, and U.S. 41 on the east end. This is a growing area, though still sparsely populated. The first traffic light was finally installed 7-10 years ago. Because it takes you to U.S, 41, I suspect this will end up being a major road in North Cape Coral. We used to race our cars out on this road back in the 80's when there were hardly any homes in sight. Diplomat Middle School was built in 1987, and is used as a hurricane shelter. If you need additional information on Cape Coral, want to search all homes like a realtor, find school rankings, financing advice, etc. go to: http://www.capecoralfortmyershomesonline.com
Hello Mrs. Ag

Diplomat is an area in Cape Coral. There are some subdivision in the Diplomat area but diplomat itself is not a subdivision. If you googlemap. Diplomat, cape coral fl. it will highlight the area. However the homes are safe in this area but an inspection is highly recommended.

To the beach you are 20min away form the Cape Coral Beach and 30min form Fort Myers Beach. There is no Gulf access in this area.

You seem to have a lot of question and I would love to help you more. Please feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your question and goals.

Justin Greer Realtor
1210 Del Prado Blvd. South
Cape Coral, FL 33990
Office: 239-997-4000
Fax: 239-997-7854
there is a diplomat floor plan by a builder here in the Cape and there is also a main road that is named dipolmat. Send me the MLS or the address and I will get further information for you.
Wendy@wendysellsthecape.com
http://www.wendysellsthecape.com
239-945-2110
It is a home located near Diplomat Parkway which runs east-west in the northeast and northwest quadrants of Cape Coral.
A Diplomat is also a very popular floor plan built by Toll Brothers

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Diplomat is a street that runs from East to West in the northern part of the Cape.
Diplomat is an area of Cape Coral.