suehogan1, Renter in San Diego, CA

what is Redendo Ct like?

Asked by suehogan1, San Diego, CA Wed Jan 18, 2012

Answers

4
Karen’s answer
I own a condo at 725 Redondo Court #25 an end unit with ocean view from the 1 bedroom/1 bath
another large balcony off living room. Fully furnished included in sale - turn key. Call if if interested in a purchase BY OWNER

Karen Stubbs
858-488-4171
Hello Sue,

Redondo is a very nice court, quiet and a good place to live. A mix of houses and condo's. Only steps to the Ocean or Bay. My office is just a few courts away and we specialize in Mission Beach, both sales and rentals.
Give me a call if I can assist you in any way.
Terry Mobley
619-933-9751
Hi Sue,

It is in a premier location on the point south of Pacific Beach in Mission Beach. Barely 4 blocks wide between the pacific ocean and Sail/Mission Bay.

Let us know what other information you may be seeking.

Best of luck,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
I'm not sure for certain what you are wanting to know. Redondo Ct. is a street in Pacific Beach near the Mission Beach border that had small condos selling in the 400,000 plus range a few years back and homes for as much as nearly $1,000,000. There are no active listings currently on the street. It is on the strand between Mission Bay and the Pacific making it a rather prime area. Give me a call to clarify what you wish to know and perhaps I can help.
Jim Fishinger
Broker Associate
760-518-3994