In My Neighborhood in 34653>Question Details

lazer22d, Home Buyer in New Port Richey, FL

what is Little ridge townhouses in new port richie like to live in??I am thinking about moving there

Asked by lazer22d, New Port Richey, FL Mon Oct 17, 2011

Answers

4
Do not whatsoever waste your money by buying or moving into Little Ridge Townhomes on Little Rd. This place is a joke!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
I live there. The community is great. Things are clean and quiet for the most part. The gate is in good working order, and there are a lot of families with children. My only complaint would be that the current HOA board members are not a credit to the community, but they are only allowed to remain on the board for a year unless re-elected, and that time is almost over, so elections will happen again and hopefully we will get board members that are more in tune with the neighbors they are there to serve, instead of having their own agenda. Should happen very soon.
I couldnt agree more! The HOA sucks in plain english! I cannot wait till the market goes up so I can sell my place! Worst investment ever. I will never again get suckered into paying $220 a month to have to get permission to decorate outside my door or in my flowerbed. Nor get towed if I park on my sidewalk for 30min. It is absolutely ridiculous the rules that these board members made up. Its sad the board members are a bunch of old people who are retired that have nothing better to do than to nit pit at everything they dont like! Get a life!
Flag Sun Dec 8, 2013
Check out the area on the internet, by town information, drive through it at various times of the day and different days of the week (week days / holidays), check out closeness to Restaurants, Shopping, public transportation and schools, parks etc. i.e. check on all those amenities that will be important for you.

You can knock on a neighbor's door and ask them how they like it, visit the local police dept. and get all other
information that you may be interested in once you have narrowed down the area you would like to live in.

Good luck! once you decided for sure on the area work with an experienced area Realtor to find the right
townhouse for you and have a great negotiator on your side!

Edith YourRealtor4Life! And Chicago/NorthernIllinois & North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
It's a nice community. I know people that live there, and they'd probably be willing to share their opinions of being a resident there with you. I am local to that community, and would welcome the opportunity to show you the avaialable properties if you'd like. You can reach me at (727)207-5738. Thanks, and make it a great day! Virginia Werneken, Future Home Realty