In My Neighborhood in 75181>Question Details

Moniqueherna…, Home Buyer in Balch Springs, TX

what does it mean when a house is being via auctioned and the listing price has dropped from 98,000- to -42,000 ... is 42,000 gonna be where the?

Asked by Moniquehernandez2009, Balch Springs, TX Fri Jul 6, 2012

bidding starts or is that gonna be the cut off point ? also how so pple get away with not giving nothing down on a house?

Answers

8
im wanting to buy not rent...sorry
i have a house for rent in mesquite near to main library callme 214 794 2656
i have a house for rent 3 bedroo, near to main library in mesquite callme 214 263 2971
Hi Monique,

Since this is an auction and $42k is just the starting bid price. You usually have to pre-register and pre-approve prior to the auction.

And now non of the loan program I know of you can do 100% financing. You at least will need 3%-5% with FHA loan.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
dixondfw@gmail.com
IF YOUR INTRESTED IN ATTENDING A LIVE AUCTION CALL ME I CAN ASSIST YOU. THERE IS AN AUCTION COMMING UP SOON IN DALLAS GO TO TEXASPROPERTYAUCTION.COM TO VIEW PROPERTY'S BEING AUCTIONED. LET ME KNOW SOON.. PREVIEWS ARE THE 14TH FOR PROPERTIES .903-390-8759
FOR YOUR QUESTION THERE ARE SO MANY VARIABLES FOR THE PRICE DROP IT COULD BE BEGANING OR END OF PRICE.
Difficult to determine the facts UNLESS all info is read by a professional. The same response for Zero down purchase any home.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
anks have gave me the run around about preappoving me.. i have a lil more than $4,000 in savings and they told me i needed 6 months of rent to gt pre qualified how much more would i need? i just want to get pre qualified asap and i want a realtor that will help me get in fo and in programs that i qualify for ..not many like to deal with asst prgrams..ugh its stressful
.. know anyone?
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
Auction means a starting point. Each auction is conducted differently. As Ron stated, engage a local Realtor to sort through this for you.

VA is the only type of loan I know of offering 100% financing.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
.. know anyone?
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
.. know anyone?
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
It was probably listed as a Shortsale before.

Yes, the $42,000 is probably a starting point.
If you are interested, you should engage a Realtor and have them do a CMA so that you are working from a point of knowledge.

If this is the TRUSTEE SALE, you understand that they require CASH; no financing.
Otherwise, you will have to wait for the LISTING after the Foreclosure.
You will certainly need a Realtor then.

Good luck and may God bless
banks have gave me the run around about preappoving me.. i have a lil more than $4,000 in savings and they told me i needed 6 months of rent to gt pre qualified how much more would i need? i just want to get pre qualified asap and i want a realtor that will help me get in fo and in programs that i qualify for ..not many like to deal with asst prgrams..ugh its stressful
.. know anyone?
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012
so theres no way i can get pre approved and bid ?
Flag Fri Jul 6, 2012