In My Neighborhood in DMV>Question Details

Casey Pratts, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

what does dmv stand for and how is it really living there ... any worse than hawthorne , ca ? and what type of thugs

Asked by Casey Pratts, Los Angeles, CA Sat Nov 12, 2011

? you know like bloods and crips or southsiders?

Answers

5
Hi Koolcat,
I really don't know. To me DMV means Department of Motor Vehicles although we don't have a part of town known as DMV however we do have a DMV in San Bernardino. Regarding the hoodlums, we probably have as many as Hawthorne although I don't know much about Hawthorne. Tell me what are looking for regarding Real Estate and maybe I can help you with that.
Dennis
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
Yes, DMV means Department of Motor Vehicles, and that's their way of saying that that particular property is located near the DMV. And it's anybody hood, basically.....just like in Hawthorne.
if dont know what D.M.V. stand for im going to spell for you that is the place were you got you i.d or your driving license.DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLE GOT THAT? and i hope you are not living
on the community with brothers
Are you refering to Downtown Moreno Valley?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
I believe it stands for downtown mountain view.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com