In My Neighborhood in 72315>Question Details

Jeff Wilson, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

what do you do for fun.?

Asked by Jeff Wilson, Outside U.S. Wed Jan 20, 2010

Answers

3
Jeff:

Since you asked the question from outside the U.S., it would be helpful to know which areas of the U.S. you are asking about, so you can receive on-point answers.
Hello Jeff!

It depends on where you live in the U.S., your age, and your interests. I live and work at the oceanfront so anything involving watersports is popular. Surfing, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming and paddle boarding is a big hit here. Also, kite surfing is becoming a new trend as well. If you are a golf lover there are a variety of communities that have great putting greens and plenty of fresh seafood restaurants and local fare nearby to enjoy when the day is winding down. Skiing and snow boarding is a couple of hours away so when the weather turns icy a day trip can bring you a snowy adventure. Seashore State Park is great for water sports, hiking and biking through the woods.

If you are ever in the Virginia Beach, Virginia area and would like help finding a vacation rental let me know I would be glad to show you around!

Anja Howard
REALTOR
Prudential Towne Realty
Specializing in Luxury and Waterfront Properties
I love going to see the Washington Capitals hockey games!! Go Caps!