In My Neighborhood in 54636>Question Details

Kris Lema, Home Buyer in Holmen, WI

what county is Holmen?

Asked by Kris Lema, Holmen, WI Mon Mar 12, 2012

Answers

3
Dawn Levandoski Team’s answer
Holmen is in La Crosse County. Just North of Onalaska WI. I have been in the Holmen Community living and working here for 20 plus years. The school district is amazing and can meet a wide range of needs for the children that attend these great schools.

Holmen also is growing and has amazing neighborhoods, shopping, parks and trails for everyone to enjoy.

I am your local real estate advisors so please contact me with any additional info you need.

Dawn Levandoski
608-526-9820
dawnlevandoski.com
Holmen is in La Crosse County. Are you looking for help to buy or sell a home Kris? Feel free to call me with more questions.
Susan Timm
susantimm@c21affiliated.com
608.408.7102
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 12, 2012
Holmen is in the County of La Crosse, WI and is north of Onalaska, Wi. I live in the community myself and have 4 children in the school district, which I love!
Contact me with questions about my community, and homes for sale. I can arrange a time for you to see some properties on your schedule, and get to know YOU and your needs!
Rose Thrun
Rose@CBRiverValley.com
608-385-8641